We have partnered with our client, a well established Irish manufacturing company, to recruit for a Receptionist/Administration Assistant. This role is based in the Naas office with responsibility for the company reception duties as well as assistance for business owner and Directors and various administration tasks relating to the business activities.
- Reception duties, answering calls & emails and dealing with related matters.
- Assistance for various administration tasks requested by business owner, including preparing letters, dealing with business matters organising photos etc.
- Support and administration assistance for Directors.
- Booking and administration for couriers
- Stationery orders, dealing with postage, doing post office and shop runs.
- Booking flights, accommodation and car hire when this activity returns.
- Ad hoc tasks in maintaining documentation for Production Management.
- Assistance to Accounts staff with various administration duties related to payments and customer documents.
Education and Experience
- Minimum 4/5 years’ experience in a receptionist and administration role
- Excellent PC and typing Skills with working knowledge of MS Applications, Excel, Word etc
- Full driving licence
Desirable Personal Characteristics
- A positive pro-active and enthusiastic approach
- Strong organisation skills with excellent attention to detail and ability to prioritise work
- Ability to work with and for senior executives in a timely, confident, confidential and professional manner.
- Team player, flexible and adaptable with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and consistently complete tasks in a timely and accurate manner