Keep Kildare Working
Working in partnership – Clark Recruitment are bringing together local expertise and practical support to help both employers and employees stay connected.
We have developed a suite of practical guidelines and webinars for both Employers and Employees.
We are offering complimentary Career Coaching and Career Tools to Employees and complimentary Practical HR and Business Advice to Employers with experts from the areas of Finance, Insurance, HR, Legal, Health & Safety , Wellness and Recruitment.
We also want to connect Kildare based employers with the talented Kildare based workforce
As we enter the different phases on this Covid 19 recovery plan, we’d like to share some inspiring stories with you.
Meet Stella Johnson, Co-owner and Director of Ted Johnsons in Naas. Stella shares the journey her organisation has had throughout this challenging time. Be inspired by her energy, enthusiasm and practical, can-do approach and hear about the experience Ted Johnsons has of adapting to the new way of working. Video courtesy of Philip Walsh, Philm Productions. https://philmproductions.ie/
Meet Paddy Kelly, MD for Tegral Building Products (Etex) in Ireland and listen to his story about what they have done to Keep Kildare working throughout this period. Tegral in Athy, are a household name not only in Kildare but also throughout Ireland. Many of us will thank them for keeping the roof over our heads during this Covid 19 Pandemic.
Let us help you manage through this crisis and prepare for a new tomorrow.
- Let us help you with your CV Sample Short CV.docx Sample Long CV.docx
- Tips for writing your CV.pdf
- Interview Tips.pdf
- Competency based interview.pdf
- Online interview tips What is a Video Interview.pdf
- Telephone interview tips Clark.pdf
- The value of self-awareness. Complimentary DISC profile.
- Innermetrix DISC Profile – Complimentary offer.pdf
- Book your complimentary career consulting appointment with the experts firstname.lastname@example.org
- Practical advice when your home becomes your office
Let us help you manage through this crisis and find your talent for the future.
Partnership. Collaboration. Support. Expertise. We’re here to help.
The reality of working virtually. Managing your remote team.
Your People and Well-being
- Your people are your Business – John Gorman, Sunflower HR.pdf
- Things you CAN do for your people now.pdf
- The importance of How are you .pdf
- 19 Mental Wellbeing Tips for Covid 19.pdf
Survive and you will thrive again. Steps you can take to make your business resilient. Managing your business during Covid 19.
Information on Outplacement
Clark – Keeping Kildare Working. Recruiting during COVID-19 and preparing for the future.
- Garda vetting Garda Vetting Procedure.pdf
Useful COVID-19 Information Links for Businesses:
Useful COVID-19 Information Links:
- HSA Covid 19 Return to Work Template and Checklist
- Return to Work Safety Protocol
- Government outlines further measures to support Businesses impacted by Covid 19
- Roadmap for reopening Society and Business
- Department of Health Updates
- HSA Updates
- Competition and Consumer Protection Commission Covid 19 information hub