Clark Temporary are recruiting for our Kildare based client. This is a contract role with a commencement date of May 2021. This position will offer the potential candidate the opportunity to learn and develop their existing HR skills and work with a world class team. You will be an ambitious, innovative thinker with clear communication skills.
To support the Group Head of HR in the design and delivery of HR services.
Employee Relations / Performance Management:
- Support development of performance management culture
- Counsel and coach managers, team leaders and supervisors in the resolution of employee issues
- Support employees in the resolution of issues
- Participate in disciplinary process when required
- Support Co-ordination of annual performance appraisal program
- Completion of exit interviews
Policies & Procedures
- Research and develop policies and procedures for the Group; benchmark with industry best practice
- Support implementation and interpretation of company policies
- Conduct management workshops when introducing new policies
- Improve the communication of policies to all employees
- To understand and remain up to date on the different specific legal conditions and legislation.
- To be a business partner to employees and managers by understanding the business and associated pressures and be viewed as a team member.
- To support the recruitment and selection process through to induction stage, using most appropriate cost-effective methods
- Support induction and orientation process
- Administer psychological testing for in-house use
- Monthly collation of HR Balance scorecard and KPI’s such as headcount, turnover etc
- Maintenance of HR files
- Ad hoc administration
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 6 years HR experience in a multinational environment is essential.
- Experience in a FMCG environment would be an advantage but not essential
- Training course design and delivery experience would be an advantage.
- Familiarity with change management would be an advantage
- Excellent focus on customer service
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Extremely organised and excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to project-manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent team player and ability to work on own initiative
- Works well under pressure
- Good presentation skills