My Waterford based client is ideally looking for a Qualified Assistant Group Financial Controller to join their team. You will be deadline driven, result orientated individual who thrives in a busy and dynamic organisation.
Responsibilities associated with this role include, but are not limited to:
• Preparation of monthly and annual consolidated accounts
• Preparation of the monthly reports for Board
• Liaising with subsidiary finance teams
• Review of subsidiary statutory accounts for inclusion in statutory consolidation
• Preparation of the Group Annual Report and dealing with Auditors
• Preparation of consolidated Group Budget and forecast
• Financial day to day control of a group service subsidiary including monthly & annual accounts
• Preparation of ad hoc reports as required
Skills / Qualifications/ Experience:
• Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
• MS Office expertise essential
• Ability to work well as part of a team and under pressure to ensure deadlines are met
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills required
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity
CONTACT CLARK TO APPLY
To apply for this position, fill in the form below and we will get back will get back to if you are an appropiate candidate for the role.
Do you live by the motto "Better Never Stops"? Are you passionate about your career performance? Do you have what it takes to provide premium customer service while working in an energised, "brand of choice" luxury retail store? Read on....because you are about to land your dream job! We are partner...
My client, an indigenous market leader in providing high-end communications technology for the industrial, commercial and event sectors is partnering with Clark Temporary to recruit an accounts assistant for a minimum 3-month period. You will be based on-site in their Naas office 5 days p...
My client is a people-centric organisation that focuses on promoting people’s needs from a social, welfare, cultural, political, educational and developmental perspective. It is an organisation that is streamlined and thorough and operates in fairness and equality. They are seeking an experienced...