Are you an honest, capable, hard-working person?
Would you like to progress your career with an ambitious, professional recruitment company?
Are you a Recruitment Consultant or Sales Executive looking for your next career move?
Would you like the flexibility to work in a hybrid working environment?
Would you like to work for a company who truly values and rewards their employees?
If so we’d love to talk! All you need to do is start by saying hello.
Why Join Us:
- Be part of a supportive team in an autonomous environment with a very strong sense of purpose, culture and values.
- Enjoy a collaborative environment that celebrates performance and supports employee well-being with additional wellbeing days, your birthday off, weekly healthy lunches and ongoing social events.
- Flexible working arrangements to suit your lifestyle.
- Career development opportunities- progression plan structured around your objectives.
- Educational supports – ongoing training and development opportunities tailored to your career path.
And much much more…..
- How we choose to think and feel can make a big difference.
- Being sincere, open and vulnerable to create a safe place for genuine collaboration.
- Thrive and be happy through flexibility and variety.
- Trust, support and openness are keys to effectively working together.
- We love what you do.
- Approach and expect honesty, understanding and acceptance of each other’s uniqueness.
- Sharing, learning and development opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Communicating honestly with respect, kindness and compassion.
- Embracing change with a growth mind-set using creativity and technology.
- Being respectful, pulling together, supporting each other and always
- Taking charge, committing to personal and company goals and being held accountable.
If you’re experienced, driven, are passionate about Recruitment, love being part of a team and achieving personal and professional goals we want to hear from you.
Click here to find out more about open vacancies and apply
For a confidential initial conversation, please contact Stephen Farrell O’Callaghan, Director on 045 881888 or send your CV along with an introductory letter to firstname.lastname@example.org