Role and Responsibilities:
• Management of small finance team.
• Daily monitoring of accounts receivable and accounts payable functions.
• Treasury including sales reporting, financial and cashflow forecasts and FX contract management.
• Working closely with the Finance Director on budgeting, forecasting and providing support for ad-hoc project work.
• Good working knowledge of accounting software packages.
• Continuous oversight of financial controls, policies and procedures.
• Oversight and assistance in management of internal sales and customer support team.
• Managing key aspects of the P&L and Balance Sheet including overhead analysis and stock reconciliations.
• Revenue & Regulatory Reporting including Vat, Intrastat, Vies & WEEE.
• Other duties as required.
• SME experience in similar position
• Hardworking, conscientious and trustworthy
• Responsible - willing to take personal responsibility for deadlines
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Well organized and detail oriented
• Excellent Excel skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written.
CONTACT CLARK TO APPLY
To apply for this position, fill in the form below and we will get back will get back to if you are an appropiate candidate for the role.
My Kildare based client is looking for an experienced Qualified Accountant to join their team. With previous experience in the preparation of consolidated accounts in a multicurrency environment, you will have excellent analytical skills, the ability to work on your own as well as part of a team. Re...