If you are a recent graduate or Laboratory Technician who is interested in expanding your horizons and who also wants to develop and enhance upon your skillset then look no further .
My client is looking to recruit enthusiastic, self motivated and dynamic International Laboratory Technicians to join their Cork team on a permanent basis.
An International Laboratory Technician is in charge of the activities in the laboratory for the enrichment and processing of sexed sorted semen. You will report to the Laboratory Manager of the lab where you are working at that moment.
Full training will be provided and your future will be nurtured with learning & development opportunities.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Processing of sexed sorted semen
- Following quality guidelines
- Preparing freezing
- Preparing samples
- Operating sorting machines
- Comply with company policies and SOPs
- Performing activities in accordance with safety, health and quality protocols
- Working in shifts (night and weekend shifts)
Education & Skills:
- A Science qualification – either Biological or Chemical
- Excellent English, both written and verbal
- Technical ability
- Computer literate
- Must be willing to travel
- Must possess a full, clean driving license
Your motivation and competencies;
- Team player, working efficient
- Accurate and analytical
- Good time management and organisational skill.