In harmony, Clark Temporary and my client are recruiting a diligent brand ambassador to perform in-store demonstrations on using my client’s high-end products and highlight the benefits that each product affords each customer.
This is a great opportunity for an outgoing individual looking to be a part of an exciting team in a client-facing role. The ideal candidate should be of a friendly nature, confident with excellent verbal communication skills. Your allocated areas for this position are a number of stores in Dublin City Centre, Naas and Greystones.
The Role & Responsibilities:
- Greet customers warmly on the Counter
- Listen attentively to customers’ requirements, provide a quality service and advice to help them make their choices
- Inspire customers to dream by introducing them to our products
- To merchandise products for maximum visibility in store
- Stock rotation and stock orders
- Optimising the replenishment of stock on display units and sections
- Liaising with field supervisors, store managers, and occasionally with sales representatives as well
- Prompt and accurate reporting on all store visits
- Sell products with enthusiasm and ensure customers enjoy an excellent experience
- Merchandising or retail experience is preferable
- Excellent communications skills
- Good attention to detail
- Demonstrate a keen interest in bio skincare
- Ensure consistently high standards of presentation
- Being in direct contact with customers, ensuring an enthusiastic approach with engaging interpersonal skills
- Ensuring a strong sense of service, you are particularly aware of the needs of people around you and demonstrate empathy and openness
- Highly motivated with a strong team spirit
- Driver’s license and car is essential
You are required to work 2-3 days per week, and hours of work are 10am-4pm. Mileage expenses are paid along with the hourly rate.
Register your interest immediately and get your CV across today.