Are you looking for your next career move where you can utilise your event management skills and industry knowledge?
Maybe you have a keen interest in the motorsport industry.
Look no further!
Clark Recruitment are delighted to be partnering with their client, Mondello Park to recruit an Operations and Events Manager. As an Operations Manager, you will be organised with a strong attention to detail and take a hands on approach.
The is a full-time permanent position.
- Work closely with Ops & Sporting Director to plan schedule of works for Ops/Maintenance Staff
- Ensure track is setup in correct configuration for all activities
- Book part-time staff for all track days, test days and race/show weekends
- Co-ordinate monthly bookings for contractors – Ambulances, Cleaners, Security, Restaurant
- Organise and file track inspection reports etc.
- Organise and file all machinery checklists and ensue all Ops staff are completing daily checklists
- Manage the Ops staff correctly to ensure we are maximising their potential for the venue & events
- Ensure that the venue is presented in the correct manner
- Provide support at events
- Drive machinery where necessary
- Manage inventory
- Update systems and control
- Computer literate
- Event Management experience with strong operational and industry knowledge
- Proven People Management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Some experience in property management, desirable