Give yourself the career change you deserve and avail of this opportunity to join a busy and progressive International company. This role affords you the opportunity to work on an initial temporary contract, with a view to permanency.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Handle customer complaints provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Assist the customer with placement of orders.
- Process all incoming orders
- Follow up on urgent outgoing orders to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls and e-mails.
- Work with the sales team to ensure a high level of customer service is being delivered.
- Filing of shipping documents – pick list, and transport manifests.
- Maintaining filed records for the appropriate period as require by company guidelines.
- Closing out and filing sales reports for the pre-paid customers.
- Creating and recording production samples sheets.
- Creating and recording credit notes.
- Ability to organize, plan, prioritize and execute multiple tasks under dynamic time constraints
- Communicate well verbally and in writing
- Accurate and fast data entry skills
- Manage expectations of customers, colleagues, and management
- Communicate with manufacturing staff to ensure accurate lead-times and delivery schedules.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships
- Follow-up on tasks
- Experience with Microsoft applications: Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Experience with Oracle R12, 11i, or similar ERP systems.