Endress+Hauser is a family run business and a global leader in measurement instrumentation, services and solutions for industrial process engineering. They are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic Financial Controller/Finance Business Partner, who can see beyond the numbers and look “outside the box”. As a key member of the management team, you will own, control and deliver the financial requirements of Campus Ireland*, aligned to local and Group guidelines and requirements. As Financial Controller/Finance Business Partner you will contribute to the overall strategic direction of the business, supporting opportunities for success and acting as a driver for innovation, progress and business growth.
Responsibilities in the Role will include:
- Own, control and ensure delivery of all financial requirements of each entity across the Campus in accordance with statutory and Group guidelines
- Aligned to the growth of the Campus, develop and implement financial and operational procedures to support each entity and ensure alignment with statutory and Group guidelines
- Manage the preparation of all management and financial reporting and ensure the completion of the month end process aligned to Group requirements and timeframes
- Manage the process for generation and review of the Rolling Forecast, bringing each entity and stakeholder on the journey of understanding and contributing to the process
- Develop and motivate a strong team, sharing your knowledge, fostering a culture of growth and development within the team
- Challenge the status quo – ensure all processes are considered worthy of review for optimization and streamlining, and be ambitious in questions asked of current business policy
- Develop the finance strategy ensuring appropriate planning and control mechanisms are in place to support the delivery of same
- Analyze data and provide insights and recommendations to support the business in realising opportunities for growth
- Support the General Manager and colleagues on the management team in contributing to business, pricing and customer strategy development and implementation
- Control the timely and accurate administration of finance policies including; credit policy, cash flow and investment policy, payroll, cost management, contracts administration, insurance, taxation, FX & foreign payments etc.
- Manage the timely and efficient completion of the audit process
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with third party providers and contacts– insurers, pension providers, auditors, legal, banking etc.
- Ensure all activities meet the relevant compliance requirements, ensuring compliance with all legal, professional and ethical standards
- Proactively monitor business activity to identify risk and initiate risk management controls across the Campus
- Any other duties commensurate with your skills and experience and as directed by your manager in the development of the role and the Controlling team.
Experience & Skills Required
- Experience in a similar role, in a commercial environment, contributing at a senior level with proven ability to be innovative and creative in approach
- CIMA qualified
- Strong IT affinity with experience using SAP
- Proven experience of process optimization
- Experience reporting via a global group structure
- Proven experience of leading and developing a team
If you are a self-motivated individual who can work as part of a team and on your own initiative then this is the role for you. A strong and innovative leader, you will one who can bring a team together and who can analyse information and make informed recommendations and decisions
For more information, you can contact Niamh Flynn on 045 881 888 or you can send your CV to email@example.com
CONTACT CLARK TO APPLY
To apply for this position, fill in the form below and we will get back will get back to if you are an appropiate candidate for the role.