Clark are recruiting for Clerical Officer’s for our Naas based Client. This is a 12-month contract that requires an immediate start.
The duties of a Clerical Officer are to assist Managers with clerical work in our Clients Head Office located in Naas Co Kildare. Core duties include providing administrative support
The following reflects some typical duties you may be required to undertake
- General clerical work filing, photocopying, answering/making telephone calls, dealing with emails, reception desk duties, etc. under the supervision of a designated manager
- Supporting line-managers and colleagues.
- Working as part of a team in delivering services
- Communicating and dealing with the public/customers responding to queries and providing information face-to-face, by telephone or via email
- Providing the highest quality standards in customer service
- Using Information Technology on a daily basis word processing, spreadsheets, database, email and internet.
- Maintaining high quality records in a thorough and organised manner
- Data management using sector specific IT
- Checking all work thoroughly to ensure it is completed to a high standard
- Carrying out routine accounts work
- Approaching work in a careful and methodical manner, displaying accuracy at all times, even when conducting routine/repetitive work.
- Any other duties deemed appropriate
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Have excellent secretarial and administrative skills and telephone manner
- Have relevant clerical/administrative experience
- Desirable requirements:
- Relevant qualification and/or significant experience in ICT
Those under consideration for the position will be required to complete a health
declaration and a Garda Vetting form. References will be sought.
Hours per week: 37 Hours per week, Monday to Friday
Annual Leave: 22 days per annum
Please send your CV to be considered for this role.