Our well-established client in Kildare have an excellent opportunity for a Financial Controller to join their dynamic team.
Reporting to the General Manager and also the Finance Manager your duties will include;
- Management of the entire finance function and the controlling team
- Preparation of budgets, rolling-forecasts and cash flows
- Maintenance of financial ledgers and all accounting processes
- Preparation of Monthly Reporting including Consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet
- Support the timely production of statutory and internal financial reports
- Financial modelling and analysis to support the growth of the Sales, Service andLogistics activities including the enhancement and optimisation of processes
- Cash management and treasury duties
- Ensuring that appropriate systems and internal controls are implemented and maintained
- Overseeing all statutory returns (VAT, P.60, Intrastats, etc)
- Support the internal financial auditing duties and liaise with external company auditors.
You will be a qualified accountant with experience in a similar position, ideally with a global organisation. You will have an in-depth awareness of best practice financial reporting standards with the ability to analyse wider ranging information in order to monitor and report on trends. You will be an exceptional communicator with an ability to build relationships at all levels and to persuade and influence others. You will show initiative, have strong commercial awareness and enjoy being an active part of the management team.
To apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Niamh Flynn/Katie Sloan in Clark for a confidential conversation.