The Project Administrator reports into the Operations, Services and Projects Organisation for Ireland working across Finance, Operations, Services and Projects.
In this role you will support a portfolio of customer projects and handling all administrative duties related to day-to-day projects and services. You will provide administrative support and assistance to our Project Managers, Finance Department, Service/Commissioning Engineers and Management.
The Project Administrator will operate across a wide range of projects, in a multinational and local environment. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to organize and manage multiple tasks at the same time to meet deadlines and will have excellent verbal and written communication skills to deal with customers and internal stakeholders on contracts and orders information.
We operate in an exciting and challenging environment in a respected, highly successful and growing company where success is built by the people who work here.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide day to day support and assistance to project managers and the Operations Manager, acting as a key business partner
- Daily end-to-end order management of projects, from Order Acknowledgement stage through to invoicing
- Create and maintain projects in SAP database, and all projects to be recorded on project library
- Maintain the project library, filing, recording and reporting systems, general document control
- Support & coordinate order entry activity and monthly invoicing forecasts with our finance department
- Work with relevant stakeholders to coordinate and continuously improve order management processes
- Support in compiling O&M Documentation project closing
- Manage parts deliveries when required
- Weekly entry of service engineers’ timesheets to SAP
- Provide administrative support to other teams as required · Ad hoc & one-off tasks as required, especially during busy month end
- Work across several internal computerized information systems to set up and progress projects end to end to ensure timely raising of PO’s and revenue recognition
- Attention to detail, accuracy and high level of initiative
- Ability to work unsupervised as well as part of a team
- Previous experience within project administration role
- Ability to adapt to a fast-changing working environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize to meet strict deadlines
- Strong communication skills, can collaborate at all levels, working with team members, senior management, and business owners.
- Teamwork – experienced working as part of a team including cross functionally and working well with others
- Proficiency in SAP experience an advantage
- Proficient in Smartsheets an advantage
- Proficient Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and Teams experience
- Fluent in English
Key Performance indicators
- Timely and accurate completion of objectives
- Prioritization and timely turnaround of requests
- Internal Customer satisfaction
- Team player
Please contact Máire for further information on 045 881888 or email your CV to email@example.com.