Endress+Hauser is a global leader in measurement instrumentation, services and solutions for industrial process engineering.
The culture at Endress+Hauser is powerful and is underpinned by their core values and principles known as “The spirit of Endress+Hauser”. There are 14,500 Endress+Hauser employees worldwide and as a family-owned company, it is important that employees feel most comfortable in an environment where they can tackle challenging issues as part of a real community where projects are not only fascinating, but also the product of a real team.
Endress+Hauser employees are measured, treasured, challenged and championed.
Finance Manager Ireland Campus
Due to the planned expansion for Endress + Hauser in Ireland, the company has a newly created opportunity for an operationally astute senior finance professional to join the leadership team, take responsibility and accountability for the financial management of the Campus business, and assume an integral role in the Organisation’s direction and success.
As a strong business partner to the General Manager for the Ireland Campus, this hands-on role will influence all aspects of the Campus business. In particular, the position will be responsible for delivering financial information in a timely manner and building systems and know-how to deliver sound commercial decisions.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage and direct the Ireland Campus’s financial activities and operational procedures to ensure continuous growth of the business
- Manage, develop and lead the controlling team.
- Ensure that appropriate planning including rolling forecasts and control mechanisms are in place and are maintained to monitor the business and the financial developments in conformance with the group strategy
- Provide the GM Ireland Campus and relevant Stakeholders with management reporting and analytical insight to the business
- Control and monitor the performance management processes, strategy and activities in line with the group requirements throughout the Organisation.
- Identify risks and opportunities and initiate risk mitigation actions and provides recommendations to the management team
- Oversee Facilities, Property and IT management in conjunction with third party providers.
- Proactively manage activities such as taxation, credit policy, cash flow and investment policy, costing and expense control, payroll management, audits, administration of contracts, insurance arrangements and property administration
- Ensure financial activities comply with legal, professional and ethical standards. Ensure that the company’s financial accounting is maintained in accordance with local GAAP and IFRS.
- Is an active member of the Campus management team working to ensure a harmonious and balanced organisation that supports all functional groups to operate with a ONE company mindset.
It’s all about you:
You will be a Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA, CPA )with a minimum 10 years’ experience in a similar senior management role where you have been an integral part of a leadership team and contributed meaningfully to the achievement of the company’s business strategy.
You will have proven experience in financial leadership as part of a Global organisation ideally reporting into European headquarters. You will have very strong IT skills and experience using SAP.
You will thrive in an environment where your strong business acumen, exemplary communication skills and high energy level coupled with passion and confidence is highly valued.
Endress+Hauser is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants.
We welcome your enquiries and applications to email@example.com quoting reference number 8625
or call Katie Sloan, Senior Recruitment Project Manager or Deirdre Coghlan Murray, Managing Director, Clark on +353 45 881888 for a confidential discussion.
Closing Date for Applications 5pm Wednesday 18th August 2021
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence