Clark Recruitment provide you with this excellent opportunity to join our Client's team and assist in enhancing business performance. Role details are outlined below. This is a 3-6 month assignment with competitive remuneration.
Purpose of the Post
To validate and provide Financial Reporting and Management information by assembling and summarising data, preparing reports, and making presentations of findings and recommendation on a timely basis to a consistently high standard & in the required format.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Collecting, analysing, comparing and interpreting data and providing trends and forecasts;
- Developing business analytics and benchmarking models;
- Enhancing reporting processes by developing new automated reports;
- Co-ordinating information requirements;
- Resolving any issues that affect data integrity and its delivery;
- Planning & decision making on financial analysis;
- Analysing financial statements of our Client's Funded organisations and preparing reports thereon;
- Maintaining technical knowledge of the latest trends and techniques in the field of financial analysis;
- Evaluation of service business proposals;
- Assisting in the Annual Estimates & Budgeting Processes;
- Participating in the design and continuous improvement of monthly reporting;
- Working on ad hoc projects as they arise;
The above Job Description is not intended to be a comprehensive list of all duties involved and consequently, the post holder may be required to perform other duties as appropriate to the post which may be assigned to him/her from time to time and to contribute to the development of the post while in office.
Eligibility Criteria: Qualifications and/ or experience
Demonstrate extensive understanding and experience of finance and budgeting systems in a computerised organisation e.g. SAP
- Demonstrate high proficiency in MS Excel with a high level working knowledge of financial spreadsheets and financial databases
A candidate for and any person holding the office must be fully competent and capable of undertaking the duties attached to the office and be in a state of health such as would indicate a reasonable prospect of ability to render regular and efficient service.
Each candidate for and any person holding the office must be of good character.
Post Specific Requirements
- Advanced numerical abilities and expertise in applying various analysis tools and techniques
- Expertise in reporting, analysing & manipulating data
- Results focused, motivated and enthusiastic with a ‘can do’ attitude
- A Third Level Degree/Diploma in Business Administration (Finance, Business, Accounting,) is not required but may be helpful
Excellent numerical interpretation
Advanced Excel and Systems experience
Organised and a positive can-do attitude
Please email your CV immediately for consideration. For queries please direct them to Máire on .