MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
People Coordinator required to support the People Team with general HR administration. The successful candidate is expected to "roll up their sleeves" and assist in cross-departmental tasks. This is a very varied and busy role and the successful candidate is expected to hit the ground running. The role is outlined below and is not limited to the listed duties.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Ensure the effective organisation of all HR administration tasks.
- HR Correspondence – issuing of employee letters in a timely manner.
- Management of filing system and accurate up-keep of employee records.
- Co-ordination of statutory leave including sick pay claims.
- Support the People Team with other ad-hoc admin tasks as required.
- Assist with recruitment events, organising, setting up.
- Ad-hoc facilities management, putting recruitment packs together, etc.
- Experience working in an administration role.
- Excellent administration and IT skills with a high proficiency in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Good organisational, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- A team player with a collaborative approach to working with others.