They are seeking an experienced or part-qualified accounts assistant to join their finance team. Reporting to and working closely with the financial director, the role involves but is not limited to the following:
- Maintenance of creditors ledger, inputting of invoices onto the system
- Preparation and processing of payments
- Resolution of queries in a timely and accurate manner
- Posting of monthly journals
- Reconciling monthly supplier statements
- Bank reconciliation
- Assist the Finance Director with various general accounts queries.
- Weekly payroll for up to 30 staff
- Accounts to Trial Balance
- Experience in processing payroll, ROS, payroll submissions.
- Excellent Excel skills along with good knowledge of Microsoft office suites.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Accounts experience in a similar position.
- Positive can-do attitude is essential and ability to work in a busy environment.
Please get your CV into Clark today for immediate consideration.