My Kildare based client is looking for an experienced accounts assistant to join their team. You will be a driven and enthusiastic individual who is meticulous in their approach to work. With a flexible and positive approach to new challenges and a “can-do” attitude, you will be self motivated with the ability to to multi-task whilst also prioritising your workload. Reporting to the Financial Controller your core duties will include but, not limited too:
Roles & Responsibilities
- Posting of monthly journals to the nominal ledger
- Ongoing review of both debtors and creditors accounts and actioning any outstanding queries / outstanding payments
- Assist with VAT returns and reconciliations.
- Bank reconciliation
- Maintaining Fixed Asset Register
- Assist the Finance Manager with various general accounts queries.
- Preparation of various monthly reports for senior management
- Various Ad- hoc projects / tasks in the Finance Department
- Processing of monthly cash receipts and outgoing supplier payments
- Assisting in the year-end audit process
- Various ad-hoc finance related tasks
- Excellent Excel skills along with good knowledge of Microsoft office suites.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Previous Accounts experience in a similar position / IATI qualified / Part Qualified.
- Positive can-do attitude is essential and ability to work on their own initiative in a fast-paced environment.