Located in Kells, Co. Meath you will be a member of the leadership team in Ireland. The HR Business partner is responsible for the delivery of the people agenda. Reporting to the Operations Director, this is a fully on-site role. You will be working directly with the management team on the development and execution of key people strategies to create and sustain a high-performance work culture across all functions within the business.
Conduct all duties in a way that promotes values & best practice standards.
Partners with key stakeholders on all HR/people related matters.
Partner with Global HR team on local roll out of global processes, projects and policies.
Own and deliver:
- People systems
- SAP Success Factors / Core - Recruitment, Selection and Employee Induction
- Performance Management
- Learning and Development
- Manage the HR related budgets (after mandate given)
- Reintegration and/or redesign of roles for employees returning from illness, disability or injury ensuring that the re-introduction of an employee fits with the overall versatility plan.
- Manage and deliver the daily operations of the human resources department relating to all transactional HR activities.
- Work with the payroll manager to ensure that any payroll disputes are resolved in a timely manner.
- Own HR policies and initiate recommendations to management to optimise.
- Act as an advisor of the Operations director to work with union groups to evolve and modernise longstanding employee-management agreements.
- Maintain a consummate knowledge of National and EU employment laws and practices.
- Manage all aspects of employee relations and communications.
- Work with the leadership team to manage implementation improvements as prioritised from the employment engagement survey.
- BA in HRM (or related discipline).
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in an industrial/manufacturing environment in a senior HR role.
- CIPD Membership.
- Experience of managing wage/pay negotiations is essential.
- Ability to solve problems creatively by identifying viable solutions, the HR BP will have a proven track record of driving initiatives, managing change to completion and the ability to readily shift between competing priorities and challenges.
- Ability to effectively interact at multiple levels across an international business with different functional groups, including operations, technical, sales, finance and senior management.
- Experience of implement and delivering the HR agenda utilising SAP Success Factors is essential