Job Title: Temporary Senior Finance Assistant
Contract Term: 6 months
Start Date: Immediate
Responsibilities in the Role will include:
- Management of debtor’s ledger including submitting invoices for payment to customers, as well as credit control and cash collections. Responsible for managing debtor’s days and ‘clean’ ledger.
- Management of supplier ledger, ensuring invoices are processed through the SAP systems, creditor reconciliations, query resolutions etc. Responsible for maintaining up to date, ‘clean’ ledger.
- Participation in providing input into cashflow forecasts.
- Responsible for administering and arrangement payment of out-of-pocket employee expenses.
- Responsible for administration of generic ‘accounts’ email address.
- Participation in intercompany and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Any other duties commensurate with your skills and experience and as directed by your manager in the development of the role and the team/department/function.
- Previous experience of SAP, Xsuite would be an advantage.
- Advanced excel skills.
- Must be a confident communicator both face to face, on teams, email or telephone., with the ability to engage and work with multiple stakeholders.
- Previous experience in a busy finance environment within a multinational organisational structure would be helpful.
- Ability to take ownership of your role and all it’s responsibilities.
- Experience of payments portals for example Ariba, would be helpful.
- At least 3-years relevant experience would be necessary.
- Based in the Kill office.
- Requirement for 5 days presence in the office.
- All necessary training will be provided, however as an experience finance person there is an expectation that the candidate has good general skills and knowledge of this type of job role.
- Self-Management - acts independently and on own initiative.
- Enthusiasm – self-motivated & energetic in role.
- Teamwork - must be comfortable working and contributing as part of a team.
- Knowledge – knowledge development and continuous learning.
- Networking – creating and maintaining strong and viable relationships, focusing on delivering for the customer and the business.