The ideal candidate is confident when engaging with customers and in leading their team from the front. You thrive on customer interaction and are capable of ensuring and providing a first-class service for all customers and staff. This role is ideal for someone in management with a strong work ethic.
- Strong retail managerial background.
- Experience in Fast paced environment.
- Strong product knowledge and brand awareness.
- Capable of thinking and acting strategically.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- An excellent multi-tasker and experienced in prioritising tasks daily.
- A Passion for customer service.
- Target driven and motivated to succeed.
- Keen merchandiser, with an eye for detail.
This role is permanent and will be progressive with company benefits and financial incentives.
To be considered for this position please send your CV