This is a full-time contract position.
To drive interest by ensuring digital communications channels are optimized. A strategic role in developing high quality content that suits the defined target markets for key festivals, events and in general.
- Play a strategic role in developing the digital marketing strategy.
- In partnership with the digital team, build and maintain social media presence across multiple channels.
- In partnership with the digital team, Set and exceed website and social KPIs aligned with business goals, and make changes based on-site performance.
- Collaborate and consult with external creative agencies on the development, execution, and production of a full spectrum of digital marketing campaigns and content including targeted online advertising and e-commerce.
- Continue to develop a commercial focused website with end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Manage activities to drive traffic, conversion rate optimization, customer retention, and new customer growth.
- Drive regular competitor intelligence and weekly/monthly updates on key digital activities.
- Develop and support the content team and campaign management for new season launches and tactical promotions.
- Collaborate with in-house IT services to continuously drive conversion focused traffic and optimize user experience.
- At Least 5 years’ experience in a digital Marketing management role. With a track record of delivering strategic growth.
- BSc/BA in marketing/Digital Media or equivalent experience in a Marketing Manager role.
- High energy and results oriented with a passion for all things digital.
- Ability to deliver service excellence and a clear understanding of key online marketing priorities.
- Experience in managing teams and collaborating with colleagues to achieve business objectives.
- Track record of successfully promoting and building brands online.
- Pursues with energy, drive, doesn’t stop at the first answer and sees to the end.
- The ability to be curious and the courage to challenge positively. Strong attention to detail with high quality work output.
- Ability to learn quickly and work on own initiative.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- The ability to effectively plan and organise and manage multiple tasks/projects at any one time.
- Ability to effectively communicate, influence and constructively challenge key stakeholders.
- Prior experience in sports marketing world would be highly advantageous.