You are required to start as soon as possible and work for a minimum of 4 weeks. You are based in my client's office in Cork Airport Business Park, Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
- Liaise and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders, e.g., managers, clinic staff, patients, and partners and agencies, ensuring ongoing and continuous communication.
- Partake in the production of marketing communications such as press Inserts, adverts, publicity posts.
- Promote adherence to brand guidelines; police, format and print branded documents prepared by non-marketing colleagues.
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of the advertising strategy.
- Partake in Events exhibitions and customer hospitality events as required.
- Keep abreast of new and emerging marketing techniques and new channels.
- Maintain strong knowledge of all the company’s products and services.
- Creating weekly reports to track campaigns.
- Creating purchase to orders.
- Data entry and providing administrative support as required.
- Proof-reading advertisement pieces, schedules, etc.
- Respond to queries from internal departments.
- Participate in cross functional training as required from time to time.
- Answer incoming calls to the Marketing Department using excellent customer service and telephone skills.
- Carry out other instructions as required by the Marketing Director or other Officer as appointed by the Managing Director.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of MS Office is essential (i.e., excel, word, power point)
- Relevant experience of accurate data processing and data entry
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytical skills
- Strong Organisational and Time management skills with the ability to prioritise effectively
- Ability to work on own initiative while also participating in a team environment
- Problem solving
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Motivated with a keen desire to learn the business goals
- Must be dynamic, enthusiastic, approachable, and courteous
Take a punt at this opportunity and email your today.