This role starts as soon as possible and will run for at least the full month of June.
The duties involved are very general and typical of a receptionist role.
- Meet and greet clients (Prepare Coffee/Tea as requires).
- Manage incoming calls and distribute accordingly.
- Manage any general email inquiries.
- Deal with inbound and outbound post.
- Run errands as required.
- All ad-hoc administration duties as requested.
- Support outbound client calls and schedule clients for annual reviews.
- Updating of spreadsheets/word documents.
- Booking of flight/hotels as required.
- Stationery and Cash & Carry Orders if required.
- Liaising with departments regarding their paperwork.
- Be capable of using Microsoft Office
- Adjust to a varied workload efficiently
- Have excellent written and verbal communication
- Demonstrate strong initiative