Our client, based in Kildare, is seeking an experienced Human Resource Administrator to join their team on a fixed term contract. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of HR practices and legislation, be self-motivated, and possess excellent organisational and communication skills. Attention to detail, meeting deadlines, and exceeding expectations are essential qualities for this role. As a Human Resource Administrator, you will be responsible for various HR administrative tasks and supporting the HR team in achieving strategic objectives.
- Ensure efficient and accurate HR administration, maintaining up-to-date documentation in compliance with Data Protection and GDPR requirements.
- Assist in the delivery of monthly and quarterly reports and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Utilize the HR Management Information System (MIS) to support HR procedures.
- Coordinate HR reporting to payroll for monthly processing, fostering positive relationships with the Payroll team.
- Support recruitment and onboarding processes.
- Contribute to the HR agenda aligned with strategic objectives.
- Promote communication and employee engagement throughout the organisation using the Hub (Intranet) and other communication channels.
- Update HR policies and procedures according to employment legislation, company objectives, and best practices.
- Continuously review and improve HR services and delivery by assessing current work practices.
- Assist the HR team with various HR activities and ad-hoc projects.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a similar HR role.
- CIPD qualified or equivalent certification.
- Strong knowledge of employment legislation and HR functional areas and practices.
- Ability to build effective working relationships while maintaining focus on outcomes, results, and timelines.
- Excellent organisational and prioritization skills with a keen attention to detail and high-quality work output.
- Proficiency in computer applications such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
If you meet the requirements for this Human Resource Administrator position and are eager to contribute to a dynamic team, please submit your CV and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you.Apply now to be considered for this role