- Influencer strategy, management and relations of all social media.
- Graphic Design creation of professional quality visuals for social media and email.
- Develop social media pages, creating a sense of community.
- Collaborate on promotions with colleagues and develop marketing strategy.
- Managing communication with partners, stockists, and influencers.
- Managing and scheduling communications on new products, promotions and events. You will be creating the campaigns, deciding how and when to execute it.
- Creating ‘Customer Advice Sheets’ to simplify the information that is available on data sheets: Instructional manuals, tips sheets, etc.
- Website management - managing usability and customer feedback, implementing improvements, creating content for new products and writing blog articles.
- Working with the sales manager for event planning.
- Continuous improvement of point of sales, promotions, events, etc.
- Conscientious and takes responsibility to deliver outstanding marketing communications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, proficient in Microsoft Office, Mail Chip, Canva and video editing apps.
- Able to manage workload to meet deadlines.
- Exceptional proofreading skills and an eye for detail and creativity.
- Able to work as part of a team and independently.
- Fluent in English (Written & Oral)
- Relevant degree and/or qualification
- 3 plus years of experience within a marketing role
Flexible working options available.