At Clark we have a fantastic opportunity for you! If you are a driven and self-motived individual who thrives in a busy environment and has previous accounts experience, then this is the role for you! Reporting to the Client Accounts Manager you will work collaboratively with the Client Accounts team to ensure timely and efficient responses to all client queries.
- Provide excellent customer service to all clients by ensuring the confidentiality of their queries and issues, handling them with discretion at all times.
- Process cash and journal receipts to accounts daily.
- Allocate credit card payments to client accounts.
- Update client account records and general account administration.
- Carry out credit control processes on overdue accounts.
- Liaise with other Industry-related Bodies as required.
- Undertake general administration duties, including updating Irish runners abroad records.
- Undertake and complete various reconciliations, including Bank Reconciliations, as required.
- Audit and scan documentation.
- Perform other duties and ad hoc project involvement as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous experience in a busy office environment, working to tight deadlines
- Proven experience of maintaining confidentiality.
- Strong communication skills, including an excellent phone manner, and good written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Customer service skills and the ability to build good working relationships
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage deadlines.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge and interest in the racing industry would be an advantage.