Located in Kells, Co. Meath you will be a member of the leadership team in Ireland and reporting to the Operations Director, the HR Business partner is responsible for the delivery of the people agenda. Working directly with the management team on the development and execution of key people strategies to create and sustain a high-performance work culture across all functions within the business.
Conduct all duties in a way that promotes values & best practice standards.
Partners with key stakeholders on all HR/people related matters.
Partner with Global HR team on local roll out of global processes, projects and policies.
Own and deliver:
- People systems
- SAP Success Factors / Core - Recruitment, Selection and Employee Induction
- Performance Management
- Learning and Development
- Manage the HR related budgets (after mandate given)
- Reintegration and/or redesign of roles for employees returning from illness, disability or injury ensuring that the re-introduction of an employee fits with the overall versatility plan.
- Manage and deliver the daily operations of the human resources department relating to all transactional HR activities.
- Work with the payroll manager to ensure that any payroll disputes are resolved in a timely manner.
- Own HR policies and initiate recommendations to management to optimise.
- Act as an advisor of the Operations director to work with union groups to evolve and modernise longstanding employee-management agreements.
- Maintain a consummate knowledge of National and EU employment laws and practices.
- Manage all aspects of employee relations and communications.
- Work with the leadership team to manage implementation improvements as prioritised from the employment engagement survey.
- BA in HRM (or related discipline).
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in an industrial/manufacturing environment in a senior HR role.
- CIPD Membership.
- Experience of managing wage/pay negotiations is essential.
- Ability to solve problems creatively by identifying viable solutions, the HR BP will have a proven track record of driving initiatives, managing change to completion and the ability to readily shift between competing priorities and challenges.
- Ability to effectively interact at multiple levels across an international business with different functional groups, including operations, technical, sales, finance and senior management.
- Experience of implement and delivering the HR agenda utilising SAP Success Factors is essential.