Clark Recruitment are delighted to be partnering with their Kildare based client Endress+Hauser to recruit a Logistics and Data Analytics Expert.
The ideal person will have a strong accountancy background and be proficient in Excel.
This is a full-time permanent position with a competitive salary on offer and an opportunity for monthly travel.
Endress+Hauser is a global leader in measurement instrumentation, services and solutions for industrial process engineering. We provide process solutions for flow, level, pressure, analytics, temperature, recording and digital communications, optimizing processes in terms of economic efficiency, safety & environmental impact. Our customers come from various industries, including chemical, food & beverage, life sciences, power & energy, mining, minerals & metals, oil & gas and water & wastewater.
- Support in setting up standard processes and documentation like SOPs for rate structure systems for the Global Logistics Portfolio
- Read quotations from procurement and define, create, and maintain the price components for Transportation
(Courier, Express Road, Air Ocean, Rail) and Contract Logistics Services
- Monitor invoices and review discrepancies.
- Record Spot market prices reported by via ticket or other IT systems and execute settlement
- Develop and set up reporting, dashboards to measure KPIs in conjunction with management(eg. Invoices delivery, Currency)
- Data visualization, including creation of dashboards (mainly using Tableau Software) in the context of Logistics Service, both financial and non-financial
- Third level qualification preferred.
- Strong data analytics affinity and secondary education or an accounting background with focus on logistics and freight costs.
- Knowledge of rate structures and day-to-day logistics operations to put freight settlement in context preferred.
- Experience in Master data creation around rates in business IT partner’s Logistics Cost Management Tool or experience with comparable freight settlement tools.
- Very good communication skills and convincing internal and external people to follow the freight settlement process.
- Good knowledge of Excel or similar (PowerBI and Tablau etc) are desirable.
- Fluent spoken and written knowledge of English, one additional language like Polish, German, Chinese are an advantage.
- Ability to undertake in regular business travel to Germany and Switzerland.
- Flexibility due to Rotating Shift System to cover Global Logistics Footprint (Asia/Pacific and Americas)
- Both a stable and dynamic environment offering career progression & personal development opportunities
- Very attractive compensation package (incl. employee benefits)
- Modern workplace and tools, room for initiative & creativity
- Be part of a greenfield Project and enjoy freedom of creative expression
- Join cross functional Logistics Projects remote and on business travel
- Exchange and unique know-how transfer with Global Logistics Service Provider
- Opportunities for personal Career Development in G-LOC and also in other sites
- Workplace Endress+Hauser Ireland
- Exchequer House, Embassy Office Park, Co. Kildare, Ireland
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please email your CV to email@example.com or call Niamh on 045881888.