Clark Temporary are recruiting for an Office Manager for a contract position. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing pharmaceutical company with an employee focused culture. When you join our this business , you will have a significant impact on the health and well-being of people across the globe.
Manage office-related administrative support . Work with senior management, legal, accounting, sales, human resources, customer service and scientific staff to ensure best practices in administrative services and support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and maintain the Confidential Disclosure Agreement (CDA) database for all MS customers. Act as the liaison between sites and the corporate legal department.
- Produce and maintain reports and contracts and update status, as required.
- Make or delegate meeting schedules and travel arrangements.
- Assist with handling arrangements for visits by customers and others including conference room bookings, lunches, travel arrangements etc.
- Expense forms; checking expense forms for the Dublin office and other locations as required and submitting to shared services in EDI.
- Answer questions and provide assistance relating to office operations and established policies and procedures.
- Assist with phone coverage for others as needed.
- Site lead expert in documentation software systems e.g. powerpoint, word and excel, Assist senior management in document preparation and run training sessions as needed.
- Support IT trouble shooting as required.
- Serve as a liaison with site Sr. Managers and corporate departments in various initiatives and on-going projects.
- Manage local office purchases and payables functions.
- Manage activities of assigned group to ensure effective performance of function.
- Help ensure site meets obligations with regard to corporate reporting and implementing initiatives such as engagement functions, spot light awards etc.
- Assist in H&S activities, roll calls, reporting etc as required.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- Education: A third level qualification in office management or equivalent would be preferred.
- Experience 5+ year’s related experience with previous supervisory experience preferred.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Certification/Licensure: None.
- Other: Demonstrated skills with word processing, spreadsheet and database applications required.