Are you a vibrant, passionate professional with a strong customer focus? If so, please get in touch! We are partnering with our client, Miele, to recruit a Product Advisor to join their highly motivated and professional showroom team in Citywest. You will support customer service and the day-to-day sales administration within the exclusive Miele Experience Centre. You will be an experienced, customer-centric self-starter who enjoys working within a fast-paced environment.
- High attention to detail to ensure that order processing details are correct.
- In the event of any error or anomalies, take appropriate corrective action.
- Compile Manifest of all deliveries
- Establish and maintain good communication with the customer throughout the purchasing process.
- Demonstrate the use and operation of our domestic appliances, describing its features and benefits.
- Provide information about payment, warranties, manufacturing specifications, care and delivery.
- Liaise with the Sales team to confirm status of credit facility and payment and manage stock delivery accordingly.
- Help maintain the showroom’s quality and appearance levels.
- You will, have an academic qualification ideally in the area of sales, marketing or business administration and/or you will possess 2-3 years in a sales or customer service environment.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- High attention to detail
- Proficient in Excel and word
- Knowledge of SAP and CRM an advantage
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Good supply chain services understanding
- Strong communication skills adaptable for all organisational level