Are you an experienced Social Media Executive with passion and flair for smart advertising campaigns? Is so, we have the role for you! We have a fantastic opportunity with a company based in the Kildare area. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for supporting retail brand initiatives and supporting the daily marketing functions. You will be involved in all things social media, strategy, ideation, implementation, creative development, content creation & distribution across all Social Channels – Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube. You will work closely with agencies and the Buying team, to plan and execute an engaging Social Media strategy. This role is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious social media executive, who is excited by challenge and loves being part of a creative marketing team.
- Contribute to the delivery of the company Marketing Plan across its member base throughout Ireland.
- Support the delivery of Marketing and Promotional plans, through excellent execution of the seasonal social media calendar across the social media platforms.
- Be an advocate and ambassador for the Brand with their stakeholders.
- Manage brand communications calendar
- Work with the buying team, graphic design team and agencies to create relevant and engaging content fit for each social media platform
- Relationship Management with Brand Ambassadors and Influencers. Researching for new potential influencers to work with in line with the brand strategy
- Develop reactive content based on sporting results, industry news and trends
- Manage the content planning and creation process with the buying team
- Keep up to date on the latest social media trends, sharing insights with the wider team. Report on results from each campaign, recording learnings and apply opportunities for improvement in future.
- You will have more than 3 Years’ social media and community management experience.
- You will have the ability to work cross functionally and manage stakeholders.
- You will have excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
- Excellent time management and organisational skills are essential.
- Excellent written and communications skills.
- Positive attitude, Open, Friendly, and Approachable.
- Willingness to learn and progress within the role.
- An understanding of content, social media formats and how they work to drive reach and engagement.
Please contact Edel for a confidential conversation.