Are you ready for the next step in your accounting career?
At Clark we have a fantastic opportunity for you if you are a driven and self-motived individual who thrives in a busy environment and has previous accounts experience, then this is the role for you!
Our well-established client is offering this role on a permanent full-time basis in their offices based in Naas, Co. Kildare.
- Reconciling supplier turnover on an ongoing basis throughout the year, thus ensuring the accurate calculation of customer rebates
- Posting of rebate journals monthly to our customer accounts
- Resolution of queries in a timely and accurate manner
- Preparation of various reports for senior management
- Various Ad- hoc projects / tasks in the Finance Department
- Assist with the implementation and testing of a new ERP system -SAP Business One
- Assisting in the year-end audit process
Skills & Attributes
- Excellent Excel skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience of using an ERP system
- Good telephone manner
- Previous Accounts experience or IATI qualified
- Positive can-do attitude is essential and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
If you would like to apply for this role then please contact Niamh Flynn on 045 881 888 for a confidential discussion or you can simply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org