If you are looking for that job that is closer to home and looking for that work / life balance - then look no further. My Naas based client is looking for a Part Qualified / Qualified Accountant to join their multi-functional Finance Department. Assisting in the running of the department, this is a very varied role and will give the successful candidate exposure to a large variety of Finance tasks within a busy Finance Department.
- Responsible for the oversight of the completion of monthly debtor statements. This responsibility will also encompass the daily review of debtor’s balances including follow-up calls to chase outstanding payments.
- Responsible for and the main point of contact for all EDI related issues. This is an important strategic project which will enable the streaming of the invoicing process to eventually become a paperless environment.
- Assist and prepare all statutory returns including VAT- ROI & UK, Waste Management, CRO and CSO returns along with associated reconciliations.
- Posting of monthly journals to the nominal ledger and preparation of expense analysis/ bank reconciliations.
- Assist the Finance Manager with a large variety of Finance tasks within the department. These tasks can cover a range of items from insurance to taxation.
- Monthly bank reconciliations and month-end reporting.
- Maintaining Fixed Asset Register.
- Heavily involved in the year end audit and the preparation of our year end audit file.
- Will be involved in the implementation of new company-wide ERP system- SAP Business One.
- Extensive monthly, bi-monthly and quarterly management reporting- including Sales Analysis / Purchases Analysis
Desired Skills / Experience
- Part Qualified / Accountant
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communicator with the ability to liaise across all departments
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to manage several priorities at once
- Strong work ethic
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to operate in a fast-moving environment and manage a variety of tasks/projects
For confidential discussion and more information on this role, please contact Niamh Flynn on 045881888, or email Niamh@Clark.ie