Our client is currently recruiting for an experienced Operations Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will have a significant management role within the organisation. The role will involve overseeing the day-to-day operations of the Equine Passport Registration Department.
- Communicate and deliver the customer support objectives associated with the Equine Passport Registration Unit.
- Management of the day-to-day operations of the Passport Registration department.
- Responsible for the management and development of the Equine Passport Registration team and for controlling and improving the delivery of outstanding service to our customers – horse breeders and owners.
- Leading on change and process improvements to continual improve customer services and drive the business forward.
- Ensure the customer journey is of the highest standard that would be expected in such service delivery environment.
- Responsible for maintaining customer satisfaction through effective delivery of high-quality Customer Service, assignment of work to team members to ensure satisfactory completion of applications and queries.
- To provide support and expertise to team members in delivering a service focused on maximising query resolution first time, every time.
- Provide leadership to administrative and technical team involved in equine passport registration
- Responsible and accountable for key support metrics, practices, knowledge awareness, and delivery methodologies.
- To develop, implement and supervise continual training, technical awareness, and development of a dedicated team in accordance with requirements, policies & procedures.
- Setting customer service targets for team members and helping them reach those goals.
- Monitoring and reviewing individual and team performance.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly performance reports, customer satisfaction surveys, etc.
- Schedule weekly and monthly staff rosters (onsite/WFM), management annual leave cover, and approve absence requests, etc.
- To manage the registrations unit customer complaint’s function and report outputs.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous management experience within a customer service environment is essential, with a customer focussed mindset.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to delegate and proven people management experience.
- Experience with change management and driving organisational efficiencies, such as process improvement.
- Successful track record of achievement against service level agreement and key performance targets.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, administration, equine science, agricultural science, public relations, information technology, or similar is desired or relevant work experience in a customer facing role.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite and CRM systems.
- Proficiency in business planning software with the ability to create financial reports, charts, projections.
- Excellent writing skills with strong attention to detail.
- Exposure to Lean Six Sigma strategy desirable
- Permission to work in Ireland is essential
- Ability to lead and motivate a large team of staff.
- Passion for delivering customer satisfaction and results driven.
- Time management skills and the ability to work in a pressurised and fast paced environment.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills and engage with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to engage, develop and foster strong relationships with colleagues and customers.
- Critical thinker and ability to analyse, troubleshoot and problem solve business solutions.
- Desire to provide high quality customer support, always going further to meet customer needs.
- Ability to project manage multiple queries and tasks.
- Creativity and innovation with strong ability to come up with new business ideas.
Do not hesitate in putting your CV in the running for this serendipitous opportunity. Send it through to email@example.com.