At Clark we have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join a high performing desk.
As a Recruiter your role is varied. You are people focused, adaptable, competitive and resilient. At Clark we offer hybrid working, flexibility, competitive financial packages including commission and bonus, strong leadership, additional holidays, paid parking, healthy lunches, social events, education assistance, professional growth and development.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting, growing desk. We are eager to speak with recruiters or customer focused, dynamic individuals with previous sales, customer service or hospitality experience to join our recruitment teams.
Key Responsibilities will include:
• Sourcing candidates through conducting detailed database searches; advertising; networking; researching, identifying & approaching suitably qualified professionals; and using industry networks to identify appropriate talent
• Screening and assessing candidates building a panel of available temporary staff
• Maintain Bullhorn database
• Interviewing, selection and assessment of candidates
• Presenting shortlists of closely matched candidates to client companies
• Facilitating the recruitment process including scheduling interviews, assessment centres, medicals, references, negotiating job offers, contract administration etc.
• Managing and developing relationships with key clients
• Maintaining personal activity levels and company goals
• Supporting Business development activity targeting new and existing clients
• Proactively arranging and conducting client visits with new and existing clients
• Developing and maintaining an expert knowledge of your specialist sectors
• Completing all candidate and client information on database system and administration of client and candidate files to ensure all are kept up to date
• Managing weekly payroll process / Timesheet Portal
It’s all about you:
You will have previous recruitment experience or previous experience in a sales or customer service role.
You are someone who thrives in a target driven environment and enjoys working collaboratively with others.
You are confident on the phone using your natural influencing skills.
You are positive, sociable and not afraid of hard work.
You want to provide the highest level of service to candidates and clients.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
Come join us...we're different.