Are you ready to find a position that promotes work life balance? Well look no further!
At Clark we are recruiting an Accounts Administrator for our Client based in Dublin 22.
Your new role will involve working 5 mornings Monday to Friday and you will report to the Finance Manager.
- You will be responsible for administering new client contracts and maintaining existing contracts
- Process incoming sales orders
- Set up new client contracts
- Prepare client contracts for invoicing
- Run & review activity billing reports
- Prepare monthly analysis reports
- Maintain existing contracts by processing changes where required
- Liaison with Sales Managers on resolving account queries
- Manage client relationships
- General administration
- Ad-hoc projects as required
You will have:
- Relevant experience in a similar role is desirable
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office (Excel, Word & Outlook)
- Driven to meet deadlines, manage time effectively and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communicator with effective written and verbal skills
- Ability to multi-task and remain flexible and adaptable to changing business requirements
- Demonstrates solid problem-solving and analytical skills
- A ‘can do’ attitude
If the above information has sparked your interest, then why wait? contact Edel Smyth today on 045 881 888 or you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org