At Clark we are searching for an experienced Retail Sales Manager to work with our fantastic Client, a designer and fitter of outstanding kitchens, you will work in the Dublin area in this full-time permanent role.
You will lead and effectively manage the retail sales team to achieve performance targets while delivering the required standards of customer service and service provision. Your new role requires strong leadership skills and a commitment to achieve group objectives.
- Ensure that the sales and performance targets agreed for short term and long-term are met in full and on time.
- Continually monitor stores sales, operational records and reports and ensure that all targets and standards are being met.
- Ensure that staff carry out procedures in accordance with SOPS and where necessary review SOPs in conjunction with Operations Manager and Managing Director ensuring strict adherence to all company SOPs and procedures and guidelines.
- Collaborate with Store Managers to achieve sales targets for each location, monitor progress toward those goals, and develop strategies to attract and retain customers.
- Work with Managing Director to develop sales targets and strategies.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in each store; design and implement training, strategies, policies, goals, and other resources to maximise productivity.
- Schedule and direct regular sales meetings and events to share information, set and revise goals.
- Recruit and train Store Managers.
- Provide strong leadership and coaching so that all personnel are actively engaged in business performance and improvement.
- Ensure that there is a programme of staff development and be responsible for adequate levels of staff at all stores.
- Put systems in place to measure managers and team performance and implement improvements where these are required.
- Be responsible for maintaining budget agreed for individual stores and approve Store managers expenditure.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Managing Director
- Direct supervision of Store Managers
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience required in a sales management role; managing sales staff; working with sales agents/suppliers/distributors; managing key accounts
- The candidate must have demonstrated ability of having achieved sales and performance targets.
If this great opportunity is of interest to you, please call Edel Smyth on 045 881 888 for a private and confidential conversation or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org