Clark Recruitment are working with Irelands leading luxury retail destination based in Co.Kildare to recruit a Retail Development Assistant. You will report to the Retail Development Director.
The Retail Development Assistant provides day-to-day administrative support to the Retail Development Team. This role oversees and coordinates the shop fit administration process and maintains documents and records for the Retail Development Team to use in conjunction with Remerchandising and Retail requests.
- Coordinate Brand inductions and briefings related to shop-fits.
- Coordinate fit-out process for new openings and re-merchandising/re-fit programmes for all new and existing stores.
- Ensure that proper and complete information is issued by Brands for approval of plans, samples etc.
- Follow-up snagging with Brands at completion of each project and ensure they submit all relevant post-completion documents on time.
- Schedule all Brand visits in coordination with other departments.
- Manage local Blueprint projects and local special projects.
- Manage flow of information between Retail Development team and external consultants, including appointments, plan submittals, timing, and billing.
- Keep track of all invoices relating to shop-fit works.
- Co-ordinate the purchase order process and send the order to the contractors/ suppliers.
- Devise new systems and procedures for the shop-fit process and improve those already existing.
- Ensure all Retail Development templates and Area reports are always up to date.
- Liaise with the Commercialisation/Leasing, Retail, Operations and Legal Departments on all shop-fit related issues.
- Arrange weekly conference calls with other Teams.
- Maintain a log of shop fit dates and key data for the department (MS Project and Word/Excel), also generating stylus reports on a regular basis.
- Co-ordinate and archive completion documents (O&M Manuals, Statutory Certificates, As Built information) for all projects.
- Upload drawings to Blueprint for as built drawing information onto sharepoint.
- Prepare Photoshop studies and mock ups as required for internal approval.
- Prepare CAD drawings for distribution and in advance of Brand meetings.
- Measure CAD drawings and update the schedule.
- Co-ordinate the required contracts with suppliers for all internal projects in conjunction with the RD team.
- Take meeting minutes when requested.
- Respond and answer department queries where applicable.
- Arrange travel and complete expenses.
- Assist with ad hoc Special Projects providing research and reference material.
BACKGROUND & SKILLS:
- Ability to assimilate information quickly.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience in business.
- Ability to use initiative, pre-empt requests, and think ahead.
- Ability to prioritise and manage several tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent Microsoft Office and Excel. Exposure to Microsoft Project, Photoshop, In Design and
- AutoCad an advantage. (Training and support can be offered to an appropriate candidate).
For more information and confidential discussion, please contact Niamh Gaffney on 045881888 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org