Together with our dominant telecommunications client, Clark Recruitment have a fortuitous opportunity for the successful candidate to work in an expanding organisation.
Job Title: Administrator
Reports to: Operations Manager
The purpose of the administrator role is to assist various departments with administration duties. The successful administrator will assist with customer queries processing, purchasing and providing assistance with reports.
Duties and responsibilities
- General administration tasks such as office organisation, archiving, filing documentation.
- Support to accounts administrator
- Support to office manager
- Support to technical support supervisor
- Support to sales team
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers, and staff
- Resolve and respond to office-related requests or issues.
- Uploading of engineer photos onto CRM system
- Assist with upgrades and cancellations
- Saving and printing of purchasing invoices
- Maintenance of and consistency with purchasing folders
- Capturing of invoices into Sage
- Updated customer database and ensure consistency
- Assist with Facebook messages
- Collecting Card Payment
- Highly organised, flexible, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task under pressure
- Excellent level of English and communication skills including an excellent professional telephone manner
- Creative thinking skills
- Excellent customer relations
- Competent computer user and proficient with typing
- Practical knowledge about operating system: Sage or similar accounting software.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office – mainly Excel, Word
- Ability to work autonomously and take ownership for tasks
- Own transport