At Clark we are recruiting for an experienced Warehouse Assistant for our client based in Baldonnell, Dublin 22. This a permanent full-time position, working Monday to Friday.
In your new role you will mainly report to the Logistics Manager but also report to the Warehouse Manager on matters relating to Warehouse Health & Safety.
· Identifying and implementing improvements to ensure an efficient and effective system
of the storing and retrieval of multi-part items
· Handling inbound stock
· Stock placement and storage
· Stock checking
· Updating of schedules
· Retrieving stock at short notice in a systematic way
· Maintaining a good knowledge of stock within the section
· Housekeeping to ensure a tidy and safe environment
· Carrying out operations in a safe way in line with health and safety requirements
· Continuous improvement
Skills & Attributes:
· Interpersonal skills
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar or relevant role
· Great attention to detail
· Works well within a team environment
· Ownership and accountability
· A good level of verbal and written English
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· The ability to build relationships with all team members in the warehouse and interiors, especially the sales team with whom the post holder will have critical interaction
Please note your own transport is necessary due to the location of this role.
To apply for this position please call Edel Smyth on 045 881888 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org