Are you an enthusiastic and experienced Administrator based in co Kildare? If so, this is the role for you!
We are partnering with our client to recruit for an experienced Administrator to join their busy and growing team. Your main responsibility will be to provide office support to our clients team and ensure the smooth-running of the business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Answering incoming calls, taking messages and transferring calls as required.
- Dealing with email enquiries.
- Taking minutes in meeting as required by Management.
- Booking meeting rooms for conferences, diary management and arranging appointments as requested.
- Data entry and file management
- General office management such as ordering stationary.
- Organising travel and accommodation for staff and customers.
- Arranging both internal and external meetings.
- Maintaining the company social media accounts
- Providing Administrative support to staff members and Senior Management
Experience you will possess:
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in an office environment.
- Excellent telephone manner with a proven ability to provide solution focused approach for our customers while maintaining an ability to work under pressure in a busy team.
- Strong IT skills in all MS Office.
- Excellent organisational skills and have the ability to multi-task.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Team oriented with the ability to work on your own initiatives
For confidential discussion and more information, please contact Edel Smyth at email@example.com.