Job Title: Customer Services Administrator
Reporting To: Customer Services Manager
Role Purpose: An administrator who keeps that system running smoothly by engaging in all aspects of client support and assistance.
The role of the Customer Services Administrator is to provide superb customer service by taking orders, responding to inquiries or complaints, and providing alternative suggestions to products that may be out of stock or unsuitable for the client.
Objectives and Main Duties/Responsibilities:
- Support the Company in delivering an outstanding level of customer service to clients.
- Follow customer service procedures.
- Meet customer satisfaction and loyalty goals.
- Handle complaints and inquiries.
- Assist the Customer Services Manager as needed.
- Maintain and update client database.
- Participate in cross functional training as required and instructed from time to time.
- Carry out any other duties as instructed by the Customer Services Manager or any other Officer as assigned by the Managing Director.
Work Experience and Skills Required:
- Strong Communication Skills both written and oral, as well as interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Telephone Skills and Manner.
- Previous Customer Service Experience Essential.
- Professional Standard of Computer Literacy in particular Microsoft Office Suite.
- Understand priorities with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A team-player with an ability to work on own initiative and under pressure.
- Passion for customer service.
- An excellent timekeeper who is reliable and punctual.
- Takes pride in their work and possesses excellent organisational and multitasking skills, as well as a keen attention to detail.
- Good time management skills and efficient.
- A High level of Flexibility.