We are currently recruiting for our client based in Naas. This is a full time permanent Internal Sales position, and the purpose of this role is to help service the sales needs of our customers with Construction products.
You must be able to demonstrate a successful career in a sales environment, be target driven, have excellent communication skills and maintain a high level of customer care and support.
- Successful sales background – able to achieve KPI’s and targets
- Pricing and quoting customers
- Processing orders for delivery
- Offer sales support to the external sales team
- Providing Customers with Technical Information on our product range.
- Trade Counter Sales
- Other Adhoc Duties
Person Specification / Core Competencies
- Customer service skills
- Communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Networking experience
- “Can do” attitude
- Be confident
- Be able to close a sale
- Target driven
Education Standards & Experience
- Good attendance and disciplinary record.
- Experience in a similar role preferable
- Good time management essential
- Work on own initiative as well as part of a good team
- Flexibility regarding working hours (early starts / late finishes)
- To be able to take refresher training when required.
- Knowledge and contacts within the industry would be a distinct advantage.
For further information please contact Edel or Rebecca on 045881888.