We are working with our client in the Naas area to recruit an experience Accounts Receivable specialist to their well established team.
This is a comprehensive finance role reporting directly to the Financial Accountant. This role would suit a highly flexible, energetic, outgoing personality. The candidate should be able to demonstrate high levels of initiative as well as being accurate and should have the ability to work to targets and achieve deadlines. Within the role you will work cross functionally with a number of teams including the sales team and logistics team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Monitor Debtor accounts and Credit Control incl credit insurance cover
- Debt Collection
- Processing Invoices & credit notes & sending to customers
- Posting Debtor receipts to customer accounts
- Initiate and monitor resolution of account reconciliation issues
- Providing PODs & dealing with Customer Queries
- Liaising with external transport providers in relation to delivery issues.
- Process sales orders and liaising with relevant departments in relation to despatches & stock requirements when necessary
- Month End Debtor Procedures & Year End Audit Procedures
- Ad Hoc Sales Reports
- Filing & Document Scanning
Skills / Qualifications:
- Strong attention to detail and numeracy accuracy
- Financial Qualification & experience working within a Finance Dept
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet targets and deadlines
- Good team player with ability to multi-task
- Self-motivated with a flexible attitude to work
- Excellent analytical and problem solving ability
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- MS Office/Excel/Computerised Accounts Expertise
- Full driving licence
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Katie on 045 881888 for a confidential conversation.