Our Client are partition and ceiling specialists and require a Procurement & Administration Assistant to join their busy and dynamic team.
- Daily processing of purchase orders, price/qty checks ensuring quality goods and services are obtained in both a cost-effective and timely manner
- Adding new product codes to system as required
- Processing of weekly/fortnightly Payroll (40/45 employees) – Experience preferable but not essential
- Process expense claims for staff as applicable
- Assist in the processing of subcontractor payments
- Assist in the processing of purchase invoices
- Create new creditor accounts where required
- Fulfil other ad-hoc admin duties as required
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years work experience
- Strong computer skills (MS, Coins or other payroll/accounts package)
- Enthusiasm to learn
- Ability to follow procedures and ad-hoc duties confidently
- Excellent Communication skills both written and oral
- Excellent attention to detail
- Capable of working without supervision and an ability to assume responsibility and take ownership
- Strong relationship builder
- Team Player who can show flexibility and is prepared to assist others within the team where necessary
Salary, DOE. This is a 6 month assignment.
Please email your CV for immediate consideration to email@example.com.