We are partnering with our client, a not for profit organisation, to recruit an experienced Operations Director. You will be joining the organisation at a very exciting time and will oversee all aspects of the day-to-day operational, legislative and financial requirements while working towards strategic goals.
The role will need the following experience and skills:
- Strong business acumen and ability to think strategically as well as deal with the day-to-day
- Proven self-starter with experience running a business or department
- Outstanding management & leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence
- Prior experience working with standards and/or government bodies an advantage
- Experience of managing or overseeing the financial side of a business to include budgeting, forecasting, cash flow management (with support from an accountant)
- Interpersonal Skills and ability to build relationships both internally and externally
- Experience in the food manufacturing or agricultural sectors would be an advantage.
You will be ambitious and have a desire to be lead and be part of a successful, collaborative team. You will have a strategic approach, strong commercial acumen, and exceptional leadership skills.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, benefits and a rewarding leadership role.
We welcome your enquiries and applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Katie Sloan, Senior Recruitment Partner, Clark on +353 45 881888 for a confidential discussion.
Closing Date for Applications 5pm on Friday 20th August 2021
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence