We are partnering with our client to recruit a Digital Marketing Manager that can drive sales based on best practice campaign design using multiple channels including PPC, Google Shopping, SEO, email marketing and leading edge marketing automation tools. A flair for the creative (landing page design, email template design etc.) is secondary but would also help. This exciting opportunity offers you the option of working from home,office or a combination of both. This role offers you the opportunity to participate in the development of the company’s ‘21/’22 marketing plan and to drive its execution from concept to conversion.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Developing the Digital Marketing Strategy to match customer personas to the company product ranges and aligning to individual buyer journeys.
- Creating & implementing high performing inbound marketing campaigns.
• Specifying and creating digital content for inbound campaigns: landing pages, emails, etc.
- Liaising with the web development and ERP partners to ensure campaign readiness.
- Data analysis and monthly reporting.
- Plan and execute all sales-focused digital campaigns including website conversion, PPC/SEM, Google Shopping, list development, email marketing, social media (where appropriate) and display advertising (where appropriate) campaigns.
- Identifies trends and insights, and optimises marketing spend and performance based on the insight data.
• Plans, executes, and measures campaigns and conversion tests.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimise user experience.
- Utilises strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
• Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
• Targets campaign activity on highest opportunity areas.
- 5 years digital marketing experience, with third level qualification
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics, Social Media platforms, Adwords and SEO
- Experience using Wordstream
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Inbound campaign management with knowledge of Hubspot an advantage.
- Graphic design skills including knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe Creative Cloud would be an advantage
Please contact Edel for further information