Our client are immediately looking for a qualified accountant with 5+ years' experience who also has experience of working/ delivering on projects.
This role will run for a minimum of 12 months and whilst our client are based in Maynooth, work is fully remote during this time.
Our client are a world-class leader who drive digital transformation by integrating world-leading process and energy technologies to realise the full efficiency and sustainability opportunities for business. They are a hugely progressive, opportunistic and ever-evolving organisation.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Some financial accounting
• Balance sheet reconciliations, rebates, provisions
• Work with and support the project team on project accounting
• Assisting and supporting the wider finance teams during peak periods e.g. Quarterly financial and regulatory reporting.
Key candidate criteria:
• 5+ years' experience as an accountant
• Projects experience
• Proficient in the use of SAP
• Sufficient infrastructure in place to work remotely
Project accounting experience
Efficiency and strong initiaitive
Please send your application to Máire, maire@ clark.ie and you can contact 045 881888 for further details.